CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: WEALTH MANAGER
Job Description :
Sharps Pixley Ltd has an opportunity for a capable, motivated, young professional who has ambitions to become in the fullness of time a leading authority in a niche sector. Ideally, candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the wealth management or private banking sector, and direct experience in handling HNWI clients.
The role will be to create opportunities in line with the agreed sales strategy which will involve steering and enhancing the development of current clients as well as identifying external opportunities within the private wealth, family office and HNWI sectors.
In this role the Manager will be extremely influential in developing the future direction and strategy of our business. This really is a golden opportunity.
The Role :
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in private banking or wealth management
- High level networking skills
- To build a visible pipeline of deals
- Pitching, negotiating and deal closing
- KPI's will include new client sales
- Create and manage campaigns under the guidance of the CEO
- Familiarity with KYC procedures
- Occasional International travel
- Languages would be an advantage
Personal Qualities :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with members of the public and HNWI clients
- Confident in manner, polite and patient
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Impeccable police and credit records
- Able to work independently and resourcefully
The Company :
Sharps Pixley Ltd is part of a world leading precious metals group operating in the physical bullion markets. Sharps Pixley offers a wide range of bullion investments products which includes bars and coins for investors plus other gift products such as a high carat jewellery items both directly through our shop in London, as well as via our state-of-the-art online web shop. We also offer our clients storage in our safe deposit boxes and custody services at our vault here in London or indeed at our overseas branches.
Our clients include private customers, high net worth individuals / family offices and institutional investors. Our group of companies generates an annual turnover in excess of 1.5 billion Euros from our global team of 140 market professionals. The business has been extended more recently with the purchase of a gold and silver refinery in Germany, along with metals fabrication facilities plus enhancements to our logistics facility near Frankfurt. We currently operate in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Spain and most recently here in London. Since its launch in January 2016 Sharps Pixley has seen considerable media coverage on TV, in the newswires and in the papers.
As one of the fastest growing, high profile and most prestigious companies in our field, we are looking to further expand our services by increasing our global footprint amongst private and institutional investors here in London. To support and strengthen our activities we are pleased to offer this exciting new position to join our small and professional team.
We are offering a basic salary of £36,000 pa with the opportunity for advancement plus the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking, growing team.
If you are looking for a challenging, all engaging and exciting position in our team then please send us your CV and covering note by e-mail to our CEO, Ross Norman at :
For more information please visit : www.sharpspixley.com
22nd November 2016