Mixed Dates 1/2 oz Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin
Out of Stock - Last few available
|For larger quantities please call us on 0207 871 0532 to discuss.|
|Refiner / Mint||Munze Osterreich|
|Country of Origin||Austria|
|Pure metal content (grams)||15.552|
|Packaging Details||Protective plastic flip|
The Gold Philharmonic coin is known for its quality and classic design of the Musikverein with its array of instruments such as the four violins centered on a cello, french horn, harp and bassoon. The design of the coin remains the same each year and both the obverse and reverse were designed by engraver Thomas Pesendorfer (chief engraver of the Austrian Mint). The Gold Philharmonic coin was first introduced in 1989 and is today one of the best selling bullion coins in Europe. Manufactured by the Austrian Mint, the coin is 0.999 pure gold. The coin is also backed by Austria and the European Union which makes it a highly liquid commodity.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Customers Also Viewed These Products
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.