|Refiner / Mint
|Country of Origin
|Pure metal content (grams)
|Protective plastic flip
The 1/2oz Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin - Best Value, is known for its classic design of the Musikverein with its array of instruments such as the four violins centered on a cello, french horn, harp and bassoon.
The design of the coin remains the same each year and both the obverse and reverse were designed by engraver Thomas Pesendorfer (chief engraver of the Austrian Mint). The 1/2oz Gold Philharmonic coin was first introduced in 1989 and is today one of the best selling bullion coins in Europe. Manufactured by the Austrian Mint, the coin is 0.999 pure gold and has a denomination of €50 (however the actual valuation of the coin is established by the market value). The coin is also backed by Austria and the European Union which makes it a highly liquid commodity.
The 1/2oz Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coin - Best Value, may come from any year of issue from 2014, with one of our experts selecting the best available at the time of purchase, and is delivered in our protective plastic flips.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
Next Day Guarantee via Royal Mail now includes Saturday
1. Collection: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 48, allow 2–3 business days.
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail or FedEx.
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30
6. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via FedEx next day delivery, order must be completed before 2pm.
7. FedEx Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, completed before 2pm This delivery option costs £30
If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.