Sell Your Gold Bars, Coins & Silver
Selling your gold and silver bullion is a quick and easy process here at Sharps Pixley.
You can sell your bullion over the counter at our London showroom, send the metal to us in the post, or have it safely collected from your home address.
We buy gold and silver bullion bars and coins at market leading rates, offering the highest buyback prices from around 99% of the spot market value, assuming the bullion is in good condition.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, or in cash if selling in person. We require two forms of identification for all transactions; one photo ID (driver’s license or passport), and one proof of address dated in the last three months (bank statement or utility bill).
All buyback prices will be confirmed over the phone or counter, and finalised once the gold or silver bullion has been received and tested. Precious metals presented for sale will be authenticated using proprietary non-invasive assaying methods. Please note that any indication prices are subject to change due to market fluctuations.
Selling bullion over the counter:
- Visit our London showroom at 54 St James’s Street with one photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and one proof of address dated in the last three months (bank statement or utility bill)
- Our team will test the bullion and confirm a buyback price based on the live market value
- Payment will be made by bank transfer or cash (subject to availability and cash limits)
Selling bullion through the post:
- We recommend using an insured courier when posting your silver or gold bullion to us. Most of our clients tend to use Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which is tracked and signed for.
- Address it to: Sharps Pixley, 54 St James’s Street, London, SW1A 1JT
- Include a written note instructing us that you wish to sell the enclosed bullion, along with your name and contact number. Please also include a copy of one photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and one proof of address dated in the last three months (bank statement or utility bill)
- Once the team has authenticated the metal, we will call you to confirm the buyback price
- Payment will be made by bank transfer
Selling bullion through collection:
We can collect your metal for a fee of £50.00 per package. Each package will be insured up to the value of £50,000.00.
- Call the team on 020 7871 0532, or email us at [email protected] to lock in a price for your metal
- We will confirm the time for collection and provide the relevant shipping documents and safe packaging guidelines
- Your metal will be collected and brought back to Sharps Pixley, where we will authenticate it
- Payment will be made by bank transfer
Selling your gold minted and cast bars:
We guarantee to buy back Sharps Pixley gold bullion bars at a 1% discount to the underlying spot price, as at the time of transaction, assuming they are in mint condition and remain in their protective seals.
We also buy back gold bullion bars from LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) accredited refiners and trusted suppliers, including but not limited to: Pamp Suisse, Credit Suisse, Umicore, Metalor, Valcambi, Argor Heraeus, Degussa, The Royal Mint, United States Mint, The Perth Mint, Rand Refinery.
Selling your gold coins:
Sharps Pixley offer some of the highest buyback rates in the industry for gold bullion coins. We will buy back UK gold coins in mint condition (Britannia’s, Sovereigns, The Queen’s Beasts) from around 99% of the spot price, and international gold coins (Krügerrand’s, American Eagle’s, Canadian Maple Leaf’s) from around 98% of the spot price.
Selling your silver bullion:
We will buy back your silver bullion at a discount according to the live silver market price. For prices, please follow this link:
For more information on how to sell your gold and silver bullion to us, please call us on 020 7871 0532 or email us at [email protected]
Selling bullion for cryptocurrency:
Sell gold for bitcoin today with Sharps Pixley. We offer a range of selling options including selling gold coins, silver bars, silver coins in exchange for popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH).