|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
|Pure metal content (grams)||31.104|
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, the entrance to Westminster Abbey was guarded by ten fantastical creatures, The Queen's Beasts. Produced by The Royal Mint, this collection of ten 1oz gold coins is inspired by the ancestral beasts of heraldry, myth and legend that have watched over The Queen throughtout her extrordinary reign. Struck in 24 carat gold (999.9 fine gold) and being exempt from both Capital Gains Tax and VAT, The Queen's Beasts collection is a popular choice amongst UK investors.
The white horse represents The Queen’s Hanoverian ancestry. In 1714 Georg Ludwig, ruler of the German duchy of Hanover, succeeded to the throne of Great Britain as George I; bringing with him the heraldry of the region including the device of a white horse on a red background. This design highlights the white horse’s strong silhouette, giving it a look of strength and realism, befitting this magnificent heraldic beast. The badge on the horse’s shield bears the three lions of England, the lion of Scotland, the fleur-de-lis of France, the Irish harp and the Arms for Hanover.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.