|Refiner / Mint
|The Royal Mint
|Country of Origin
|Pure metal content (grams)
|Protective Plastic Sleeve
The Queen Elizabeth II Double Sovereign minted by The Royal Mint is a gold coin of the United Kingdom. It has a nominal value of two pounds sterling, but in practice is used as a bullion coin. This historical coin represents Britain's power and wealth and is globally accepted.
Sovereigns are minted in 22 carat gold and are free from Capital Gains Tax, which makes them an attractive gold coin to hold for UK investors.
Various years are available and the individual coins are delivered in our protective plastic flips.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
Next Day Guarantee via Royal Mail now includes Saturday
1. Collection: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 48, allow 2–3 business days.
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail or FedEx.
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30
6. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via FedEx next day delivery, order must be completed before 2pm.
7. FedEx Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, completed before 2pm This delivery option costs £30
If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.