|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
|Pure metal content (grams)||31.104|
A timeless British legend meets the best of British craftsmanship as the story of King Arthur inspires the next myths and legend bullion collection.
The first coin in the second Myths and Legends three-coin bullion series features King Arthur, the mythical figure often depicted as a fearless warrior, noble king and the chivalrous leader of the Knights of the Round Table. A legend recast and retold throughout the ages, Arthur’s story first arose in the Welsh chronicles of the ninth and tenth centuries and the legend’s ambivalence continues to perpetuate its appeal.
The illustrator David Lawrence has skilfully crafted a design featuring the legendary king at its epicentre, garbed in regal apparel as he sits astride a horse and brandishes Excalibur, his legendary sword. Camelot, the fabled castle where the Knights of the Round Table held court, is discernible in the background. Struck in 999.9 fine gold, each coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.