King Edward VII Gold Sovereign
Out of Stock
|For larger quantities please call us on 0207 871 0532 to discuss.|
|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
|Pure metal content (grams)||7.315|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 22.05mm, Thickness: 1.52mm|
|Packaging Details||Protective plastic flip|
The Gold Sovereign for Edward VII was minted between 1902 and 1910. The obverse shows a portrait of Edward VII and the reverse depicts Benedetto Pistrucci's traditional design of Saint George slaying a Dragon. Sovereigns with the portrait of King Edward VII were minted for fewer years than those of George V or Elizabeth II, as he was king for only a brief period of time. He was crowned in 1902 and remained on the throne until his death in 1910.
Our Best Value gold Sovereigns featuring King Edward VII are 22 carat and free from Capital Gains Tax, which makes it an attractive gold coin to hold for UK investors. You will receive a year of our choosing dated between 1902 and 1910. Various years are available and the individual coins are delivered in our protective plastic flips.
Looking for a specific year ? Please send us a message and we will try to respond as quickly as possible.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
The Gold Sovereign for King George V was minted from 1911-1932. These British Gold Sovereigns were the last ones to be in circulation until the year Britain left the gold standard.
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.