|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
|Pure metal content (grams)||7.32|
The second Queen Victoria Gold Sovereign first appeared in her Jubilee year of 1887 and continued until 1893. It should therefore come as no surprise that this sovereign is commonly referred to as the 'Jubilee Head'. These mixed-date coins feature the jubilee head portrait of Queen Victoria on the obverse with the St George and the dragon reverse. They were struck between 1887 and 1893.
All British sovereigns are struck in 22ct gold, and because they are legal tender pound sterling coins, they are exempt from capital gains tax and come as VAT exempt.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532