|Refiner / Mint
|The Royal Mint
|Country of Origin
|Pure metal content (grams)
|Protective Plastic Sleeve
The Royal Tudor Beasts collection by the Royal Mint honours the heraldic symbols of the Tudor dynasty. Ten Royal Beasts were sculpted in stone to pay homage to the union and lineage of King Henry VIII and his third wife, Jane Seymour. They reside along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, and have inspired this bullion series, of which the Bull of Clarence is the third coin.
The reverse side of the coin features the powerful and steadfast Bull of Clarence set against a chain mail surface animation background. Designed by David Lawrence, the Bull of Clarence really comes to life in this dynamic conception - the background of which also serves as a security feature. The obverse of the gold coin features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, by designer Martin Jennings.
It was Henry VII who adopted the originally medieval tradition of using heraldic symbols in order to reinforce his position as monarch. His son, Henry VIII, then continued and developed the practice in creating the stone beasts, which helped legitimise the Tudor dynasty.
The 2023 1oz Gold Royal Tudor Beasts, Bull of Clarence coin is struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, and is exempt from Capital Gains Tax.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
Next Day Guarantee via Royal Mail now includes Saturday
1. Collection: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 48, allow 2–3 business days.
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail or FedEx.
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30
6. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via FedEx next day delivery, order must be completed before 2pm.
7. FedEx Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, completed before 2pm This delivery option costs £30
If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
The 2023 2oz Silver Royal Tudor Beasts, Bull of Clarence is struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, and is exempt from Capital Gains Tax.
The 2023 1oz Gold Royal Tudor Beasts, The Yale of Beaufort coin is struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, and is exempt from Capital Gains Tax.
The 2023 1oz Gold Royal Tudor Beasts, The Yale of Beaufort coin is struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, and is exempt from Capital Gains Tax.
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.