|Refiner / Mint||Argor Heraeus|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Dimensions||230 x 58 x 39 mm|
Produced by LBMA world renowned Swiss refinery Argor Heraeus, the 5000g Silver Bar is a great way to invest in Silver. All Argor Heraeus Silver Bars have the highest Silver fineness of 999.0. To protect the integrity of each bar we advise that clients keep the metal in its protective packaging. This helps us to verify the authenticity of the bar, whilst also maintaining the condition of the bar, allowing us to offer more money should you come to sell the metal. Clients have a number of options when taking delivery of the metal. They may collect in store, have it delivered to their home address, or store it with us in one of our safety deposit boxes or in our vault. A safe haven asset is not just what you buy, it's where you store it.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532