|Refiner / Mint||The Holy Land Mint|
|Country of Origin||Israel|
The 1oz Mountains of Jerusalem silver coin is the fifth in the "Views of Jerusalem" Numismatic Bullion Series, produced by The Holy Land Mint.
While most of the major cities of the world are located close to the sea, rivers or ports, Jerusalem is far from any port. The Holy City can only be reached by making one's way up stony mountains. Symbolically, however, unlike any other city, the ascent to Jerusalem is a spiritual elevation.
Views of five of the mountains surrounding Jerusalem are artistically represented in gold and silver by Aharon Shevo.
Mount Moriah is the Temple Mount, site of the first Temple built by King Solomon and later, the Second Temple. The Western Wall, the last remnant of the Temple is the holiest place in Judaism. The Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque on the mountain are holy sites for Islam.
The Mount of Olives is so called because of the olives which once covered it. A Jewish cemetery since biblical times, the Mount of Olives is where the Resurrection of the Dead in Messianic times will take place, according to Jewish tradition. Christian holy sites on the mountain are the Garden of Gethsamane and several churches.
Mount Herzl serves as the national cemetery of the State of Israel. The chief military cemetery of Israel and graves of the nation's leaders are located here.
Mount Zion is the burial place of King David. In Christian tradition, here was the Room of the Last Supper.
Mount Scopus, the highest point in northern Jerusalem, is where the Hebrew University and Hadassah Hospital are located.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Customers Also Viewed These Products
The 2020 1 ounce Britannia gold coins provided by Sharps Pixley and issued by the Royal Mint, are now made in 24-carat and are also issued in fractional sizes of one-half, one-quarter, and one-tenth of a troy ounce, with face values of £50, £25, and £10 respectively.
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.