|Refiner / Mint||The Holy Land Mint|
|Country of Origin||Israel|
The 1oz New Gate silver coin is the fourth in the 'Gates of Jerusalem' Numismatic Bullion Series, produced by The Holy Land Mint.
The New Gate in the Jerusalem Old City Wall was built in 1889 by the Ottoman authorities. The walls surrounding the Old City of Jerusalem were built in the early 16th century and they remain an icon of the Holy City, attracting tourists from around the world.
Eight gates were constructed within these walls, serving as passageways to the sacred, historic sites and markets of the city, with the exception of ‘Golden Gate’ which remains closed. It is said that the Golden Gate will open miraculously when the Messiah comes and the dead are resurrected.
The walls and gates have had a rich and important history that spans thousands of years. As well as allowing Jerusalemites and visitors to enter and leave the city, the gates served as places for trades, civic affairs, to learn the Torah and to teach law. They often took their names from the distant cities they faced, such as Jaffa and Damascus.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.