|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
Introducing the first in the series of The Royal Tudor Beasts bullion coins, the 2022 2oz Lion of England Silver Coin truly is king. Gracing heraldic art since the twelfth century and used on the shield of England for as long as one has existed, this magnificent beast has always symbolised pride and courage.
The striking new reverse design on the 2oz Lion of England coin struck in silver of 999 fineness, features the fearsome Lion of England snarling with sharp claws and boasting an impressive mane adorned with a royal crown. He can still be found immortalised in stone guarding the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, where he has for centuries represented Henry VIII and Jane Seymour by holding a shield bearing their impaled – or combined – arms, proudly illustrating the strength of the couple’s union.
Officially minted by The Royal Mint, it is considered legal tender and is therefore exempt from Capital Gains Tax.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532