|Refiner / Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Issued by the presitgious Royal Canadian Mint, the Maple Leaf is renowned as one of the only official silver bullion coins with a purity of 999.9. First appearing in 1988, they remain a popular choice among investors and collectors looking to diversify in silver.
The coin features some of the most advanced security measures, with fine radial lines emanating from the centre on both sides, and a laser engraving of a miniature maple leaf on the reverse. In addition, the Royal Canadian Mint's 'Mintshield surface protection' - a new technology that makes the silver more resistant to white spotting, is featured on the coin's surface.
Like its gold sibling, the obverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, Canada's head of state, with the reverse depicting the sugar maple leaf, an iconic symbol of Canada.
The coin has a face value of five Canadian dollars and is classified as legal tender in Canada.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Customers Also Viewed These Products
The 2020 1 ounce Britannia gold coins provided by Sharps Pixley and issued by the Royal Mint, are now made in 24-carat and are also issued in fractional sizes of one-half, one-quarter, and one-tenth of a troy ounce, with face values of £50, £25, and £10 respectively.