|Refiner / Mint||Rand Refinery|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
|Pure metal content (grams)||31.104|
The 1oz silver Krugerrand coin was introduced in 2017 to mark and celebrate 50 years since the first gold Krugerrand coins were issued from Rand Refinery. The limited edition coin was hugely popular, resulting in the South African government granting the Rand Refinery permission to produce bullion and proof versions of the Krugerrand in silver in 2018 and again in 2019. This coin is produced in 999 fine silver and in unlimited mintage where the quantity struck is dependent on the market’s demands. The obverse of the Krugerrand shows a portrait of Paul Kruger, the first president of South Africa, and the reverse depicts a Springbok, one of the National symbols of South Africa. The reverse side of the coin was designed by the famous South African artist Coert Steynberg.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532