|Refiner / Mint||The Royal Mint|
|Country of Origin||Great Britain|
|Pure metal content (grams)||31.104|
|Packaging Details||Protective Plastic Sleeve|
This special edition of one of the most celebrated bullion coins in the world celebrates the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. The obverse features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III, designed by Martin Jennings, whilst the reverse of the coin features Britannia, an icon that is recognised around the world. Each coin in the range is available in limited numbers.
- Made to mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
- Features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, designed by Martin Jennings
- The iconic Britannia coin design includes four advanced security features
- Encapsulated in a single coin capsule
- Exempt from Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- A limited mintage of 200,000
- The 2023 Coronation Britannia coins will be the only Britannia bullion coins in history to feature the first crowned effigy of His Majesty King Charles III
Why isn't there a castellation around the edge of The Coronation Britannia obverse design?
The official crowned bullion effigy struck to mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III does not feature the traditional Britannia edge castellation. In line with The Royal Mint’s commitment to sustainability, we have used the same crowned obverse as the rest of the Coronation bullion coin range to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
1. In-store pickup: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £25
6. Saturday Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
7. Saturday Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade: Insured Saturday delivery available on orders of any value up to 9kg. This delivery option costs £20. All funds received after 3pm Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday
8. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via UPS next day delivery
9. UPS Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value. This delivery option costs £30
If you require any additional information or service, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.