|Refiner / Mint
|The Holy Land Mint
|Country of Origin
|Pure metal content (grams)
The 1oz Lions Gate gold coin is the second in the 'Gates of Jerusalem' Numismatic Bullion Series, produced by The Holy Land Mint.
Lions Gate, one of the eight gates in the Walls of the Old City of Jerusalem, is situated in the eastern wall, close to the Moslem Quarter, facing the Mount of Olives. "Lions Gate" is so called because of the two sculpted lions that decorate either side of the gateway. It is said that at the time of Ottoman rule in the Land of Israel, Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent requested that the lions be sculpted, following his dream in which he was warned that if he did not defend Jerusalem by building a wall around the city, he would be devoured by lions. He built the Lions Gate in 1538-1539.
Please note we only deliver within the UK and Northern Ireland.
Orders will be dispatched same day providing cleared funds are received by 3pm, weekdays only.
Next Day Guarantee via Royal Mail now includes Saturday
1. Collection: Free
2. Orders under £500: Free, insured via Royal Mail 48, allow 2–3 business days.
3. Orders under £500: Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Upgrade. This delivery option costs £10
4. Orders over £500: Free, Insured Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm. Orders in excess of £50,000 will be dispatched in separate parcels via Royal Mail or FedEx.
5. Next Day Guaranteed by 9am Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, up to 1.8kg. This delivery option costs £30
6. Silver and gift items weighing over 1.8kg will be sent via FedEx next day delivery, order must be completed before 2pm.
7. FedEx Courier Service Upgrade: Insured delivery available on orders of any value, completed before 2pm This delivery option costs £30
If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us on +44(0) 20 7871 0532
Can we help?-
We are online Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.
Our showroom is also open Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm at 54 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1JT.
Contact us on +442078710532.
Many thanks for your time, we will be in touch where appropriate.